Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Activities

Being gone for over a week in December and all the usual things that need to be done for Christmas didn't leave us as much time as I would like for holiday acitivities, but we managed to fit in some fun things.


Decorating a gingerbread house

Decorating ice cream cone Christmas trees




Using stickers to make a nativity scene


Foam Crafts






Making gingerbread people





(My good friend gave the kids the jars in the pictures above as a gift. She painted their names on the jars. I think they're so cute.)



I made playdough that the girls have loved playing with.


We also got to go see The Nutcracker with some friends. It was our first time seeing it. The girls and I really enjoyed it. I don't think Colin felt the same.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Loved seeing your pictures from Christmas! Looks like you all had a wonderful time! blessings!

Amy said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun activities.

Have a great 2011.