Monday, September 17, 2012

We're having a GIRL!!



Last week, we all went to have my ultrasound to see the baby. The kids were so excited. The girls have had a ton of questions and were thrilled that they would see the baby and hear the heartbeat. We found out that we're having a girl! I think the kids were very surprised because they've all seemed sure it was a boy. It took them a little time to get used to, but I think they are good with a girl now.

I think having a girl when we already have two older girls is going to get expensive. We went shopping over the weekend and the girls wanted to get the baby all kinds of clothes. I can see they are all about cute and not practical. I think it will be like they have a doll to dress up. They're so excited about picking all the baby stuff. We got rid of everything years ago so I guess they'll have a lot of chances to choose stuff. They're also working on names.




Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App